Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share this recent pic of Toro. It's funny 'cause at the angle I took it, his snout looks alot shorter, kinda like a Rottie. He he.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Yup, verrrrry cute.:)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
He does TJ. Haha. But he is sooo cute.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Wow...a PitDobie. Now you def have a vicious killer on your hands......lol

He's very cute.

Naveen

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
hmmm, Pit? Maybe, but I don't think so. The downward angle I took the pic at makes him look stouter and shorter-snouted than he really is. The rescue did say he had a slight mix, but what exactly they couldn't say. She said maybe Rottie. Anyhow, a "DoberPit" would be cool! He he. The speed of a Dobie and the fighting prowess of a Pit. Look out! He has a "telltalle" small white patch on his chest of a mix.

Here's a pic from a different angle.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Well dobes can have a white patch too, so the patch dont really have to mean they are a mix.(to my knowledge) Vegas only has like 3 white hairs, and hes not a mix...but it is small only a few hairs. But i have to say to me he does look like he might have some pitt in him. He sure is a cute little guy though!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok, you may be right. I'm certainly no expert on the subject. In any case, being a pure Dobie was not a requirement for me when I got him. He's just a family pet, and like you said, he's a handsome little dude!

Hmm, if he is a Pit mix, I wonder how big he'll get?

Hmmm, maybe I sensed something when I named him Toro. Toro is Spanish for "Bull". Ha ha.

·
Registered
255 Posts
LOL, No it dont really matter whats in him, Just as long as ya love him. and trust me im no expert myself. Toro, I like that name though.I have never met a dog with that name either. He is a handsome little guy no doubt. Be sure to post more pics as he grows! And thanks for sharing I love to come on the boards and see peoples pics, everyone here does! Have a good one!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey, I just got from the vet, and she thinks he's mixed with a Mexican hairless! I never would have even thought about that!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts