·
Banned
919 Posts
good deep bite on her, how old is she?

Reactions: adhahn and SamL

·
Banned
919 Posts
Excellent, so she has not long started bite work then?

Reactions: adhahn

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
approx. how many bite work sessions has she done lilke that?
Hi, I am not sure I understand your question. Do you mean how long have I been training her in bitework? I started training her at about 10 months old. She started out on a rag and progressed from there. She has been exposed to the bite builder, Schutzhund style sleeve, and the bite suit. In this video, you saw her bite a leg sleeve, this was the second time she had seen one. I like to expose my dogs to a variety of targets to build their confidence and make them versatile. I just took some video of her on the sleeve with a couple of short sends last week. When I take them off my phone, I will post them :)

If this does not answer your question, let me know!

Sam :D

·
Registered
990 Posts
I agree, looks like she likes it. So you breed? Do you title your own dogs?

·
Registered
56 Posts
kind of answers the question, maybe more specifically.. how long has she been at that level? I understand, she has been doing it for over a year, and by bitework I include beginner rag stuff, need to start somewhere..thanks. good luck!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I agree, looks like she likes it. So you breed? Do you title your own dogs?
Yes, she really does love to work. My boyfriend and I have had a couple of litters of Belgian Malinois and GSD. We do not breed Dobermans. Zenzi is my pet, she will not be bred. We do train and title/certify all our own dogs, with the exception of one female, who we bought titled.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts