Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Well my dad took Rebel back to the vet Monday. His ears had healed so he took the stitches out and reposted them. Well I woke up this morning and he had finally pulled the post out of his right ear bulb so I just took the posting off.

He goes back to the vet tomorrow but do you think leaving that ear down just for today will be alright? I don't have the materials here to repost them. I plan on speaking to the vet tomorrow about getting some materials and watch him while he does it. I just feel better visually watching someone do something before I attempt to do it. The vet bill for his crop includes all repostings and materials but I need to know how to repost them myself in case they come off again.

The shape of his ears looks good but I'm getting so paranoid about his ears. I don't won't them messed up.

Note: The vet did not put that duck tape on left posting. My dad noticed the taping coming a little loose so he put a little duck tape on it to secure it. Yea I know it looks trashy.

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
If the stitches just came out I probably wouldn't be posting them yet. I like them to completely heal before any tape goes on them. The ear that is posted has more tape on it than I would use. Ear needs to breath don't think it will hurt to leave down till tomorrow if u have just started posting anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts