Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

really sad dobe on Petfinder

2K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  BackInBlack 
#1 ·
#4 ·
dogs4jen said:
I saw this poor dog on petfinder, and had to go get a kleenex.
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6917225
yep - makes you want to go out and run over the kind of people who do this to dogs...........anyone want to borrow my expedition??

The truly sad part is that she is not unique. Bitches like her are all too common in rescue. You don't see them everyday, but you do see one like her often enough to cure you of ever buying from a pet store. Not all of them come from puppy mills - some come from bybers too.

But there will always be people who are not willing to pay the cost of buying a puppy from a reputable breeder - they want that beautiful pure bred dog ........cheap!

People like that will keep the shelters and rescues full.

#6 ·
Good thing she is out and hopefully will find a wonderful home. I will like to be first in line to run this guy over, better yet let's lock him in a cage for the rest of his life.

#7 ·
velmadobe said:
yep - makes you want to go out and run over the kind of people who do this to dogs...........anyone want to borrow my expedition??
Ditto. I'd like to use my 27ft motorhome and flatten 'em. Oh gawd her story makes me sad. What is wrong with people?? I am praying she gets a good home with loving people to give her the love and attention she so deserves.

#9 ·
velmadobe said:

The truly sad part is that she is not unique. Bitches like her are all too common in rescue. You don't see them everyday, but you do see one like her often enough to cure you of ever buying from a pet store. Not all of them come from puppy mills - some come from bybers too.

But there will always be people who are not willing to pay the cost of buying a puppy from a reputable breeder - they want that beautiful pure bred dog ........cheap!

In all honesty never mind your expedition i would prefer to use a road roller just to make sure.I get really depressed with stories like this,what is happening to the world?

#11 ·
I'm a big believer in karma...and hopefully, whoever did this to her (and god only knows what they're doing to the rest of the dogs they have) will get his/hers eventually in return. That poor, poor girl. Thank god they dropped her off at the humane society and not into a lake or field somewhere to die. What ever you do, comes back at you in the long run..whether it be good or bad to anyone or anything. And hopefully, this man or woman will get theirs in the end.

#13 ·
What a poor girl :( Hope her life does a complete turnaround, I'll be praying for it!

I was a little sickened my last trip to the vets.... I was waiting for my kitties meds, and noticed about 7-8 flyers for byb selling their puppies. Shame shame.... I would hope to expect more from a vet, but hey money in the bank for them I guess.

#14 ·
velmadobe said:

I will take you up on that! People like that deserve a few tire tracks. That is so sad. I hope that she finds a wonderful home who will treat her like the beautiful dobie that she is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.