Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow doberman owners!
I was wondering if anyone knew of a raw food distributor in NJ - particularly raw beef by the bucket. I'm in central Jersey (131 off the parkway) and the place I used to go to in Kenilworth has closed (They didn't recommend any other place either). I've googled various places in NJ, but am coming up with places either by NY or Philly.... quite a ways from where I am. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi fellow doberman owners!
I was wondering if anyone knew of a raw food distributor in NJ - particularly raw beef by the bucket. I'm in central Jersey (131 off the parkway) and the place I used to go to in Kenilworth has closed (They didn't recommend any other place either). I've googled various places in NJ, but am coming up with places either by NY or Philly.... quite a ways from where I am. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Hello there,
My name is Mike, I am an Oma's Pride distributor. My rottweiler mix has been on it for 4 years, it's great quality raw mixes. Check out my site farmfreshdogfood.com or omaspride.com. I'm located in Jackson NJ.
Thank you.
Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts