Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to my sister Nancy who came all the way from Mississippi to take care of me, She has gotten all our crew walking on the treadmill. I am so happy! Here is Raven.. She was pretty scared at first but with my sister gentle nature and loving hands, Raven is walking like a champ now!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aH-ogf0xxw

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Looks like someone is jealous and wants to get on........now you need another treadmill to do two at once!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
That's great Frznbuns!!! Before you know it they will all have gorgeous looking bodies!!!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Your sister is just wonderful!!

Not only is the other doggie jealous...........SO AM I!! I really have tried to get orson on mine, even had him lay beside me while I am on, but to no avail :(............the "feels like" temp is -8 today, no way I am walking the dogs out there!!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Good for the help. I see that someone is jealous there and awaiting their turn. I thought about you when I was driving through St. Joe's last week. I was hoping that you were feeling better.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
That's great,I think your sister should come stay in England for a while and train another 4 to use a treadmill :) :) :).

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
That is really something. She looks so relaxed on there. And, yeah, someone else wants a turn!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
After seeing this I now wish I hadn't let my Mother give hers away a few years ago.

Raven looks so focused!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Wow, she really looks like she is enjoying herself, way to go. How did you do it? I can't for the life of me get any of my 3 to get ON the treadmill let alone walk on it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts