Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This boy was known to DAN as Capone....please share him, he has been in rescue for months and he deserves a home of his own...no he's not a big brave doberman, he's a smallish, sweet shy doberman who was abused and neglected, double imbedded collars.....I have one Christmas wish, for this little boy to find the love he deserves.

He is available for adoption through Southwest Ohio Doberman Rescue, New Richmond, OH Southwest Doberman Rescue Home

PLEASE SHARE and CROSSPOST Ranger. He really needs and deserves his forever home. He has been waiting way too long.THANK YOU!

From his Petfinder ad Petfinder Adoptable Dog | Doberman Pinscher | New Richmond, OH | Ranger--update
This sweet boy is Ranger, a blue natural eared, docked dobe. He came to us from a shelter where he was picked up as a stray with 2 collars embedded in his neck. He has some pretty bad wounds on his neck but they are healing with some good veterinary care and lots of TLC. Despite what must be painful wounds, he is still as sweet as can be and any person he meets is immediately his friend. So far he has also met some cats, which he is interested in but would not hurt them; he will be dog tested once he is neutered. We will continue to post more info as we get to know this wonderful doberboy! UPDATE: Here is the new and improved RANGER!! All wounds healed, just some scars left but they are FAR from his heart!! He played with large female dobe mix, small and medium male dogs and didn't really notice the cats. He is young, goofy and has little direction but with some time and patience, he will make someone a wonderful dog.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
This little guy came from a shelter in Montgomery County Tennessee and he is the absolute sweetest little guy ever.....he is shy and wary but just folds up if he gets too scared and with the right home his confidence will grow with his love....please please share his story and help find the perfect home for him...

·
Mom of the Herd
238 Posts
That poor little guy, that makes me sick!!! A collar imbedded like that has to hurt. I wish I had room, I'm in Ohio, but have 6 and vet bills are crazy. Hope he finds a good home soon, I will ask friends.........................

·
Registered
716 Posts
Poor boy!
Glad to see he found his way to a rescue!
I wish I still knew people in Ohio :0(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Super sweet boy!

I am a volunteer at Southwest Ohio Doberman Rescue where Ranger is patiently waiting for his forever home. Ranger is a wonderful boy who is only shy at first and then an absolutely sweet and wonderful boy; one of, if not THE sweetest, dogs we have. He shows no signs of any of the trauma of having those collars embedded and is great on a leash. He LOVES playing with 2 of the other female dogs at the rescue. He will make anyone a wonderful dog!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts