Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mark got called in to work at the last minute today, which left me at home with the critters to ring in the New Year (Jordan fell asleep around 9, she's such a party pooper, but what can you expect from a 7yr old?? :)

Here are all three, fat and happy right after midnight...

A close-up of YoYo :)

Now please understand that this is probably the least flattering picture of me, ever! My hiney is the size of Texas, but the picture pefectly illustrates why I discourage Chi from sleeping with us... This is her favorite position! BTW, this pic was taken at around 4:30 am Christmas morning, I was just a tiny bit sleepy LOL :)

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Happy New Year to you TracyJo....great shots......a dobie in its natural environment. By the glare in everybody's eyes, it looks like it was fun for all.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Amazing how these dogs choose the most uncomfortable position possible, then fall right to sleep.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Great pictures! I totally know what you mean about sleep positions. I swear Bruno sleeps in the weirdest positions...yet he finds it confortable lol.

We're still waiting to ring in the new year...Hope you had a good one :) HAPPY NEW YEAR!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Yep, I can relate to the sleep positions! Sasha thinks that neither her nor I can sleep unless she is lying as close as possible with her chin hooked across my knees, pinning me down so that I cant move a muscle!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Okay Trac, I'm getting a freaky poltergeist vibe from everyone's eyes!!! Scary!!! Heheh!!! Chi is SUCH a momma's girl! It's amazing the positions they work themselves into! Could you imagine US sleeping like they do? We wouldn't be able to even MOVE when we woke up!

Lexy does this with her petbed, she digs and digs at it and pulls it, pushes her head under it and flips it, then after five tiresome minutes of that, she will lay down on the tiny little ball she's turned the extra large ped bed into!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
How cute are those photos!!! Great!!!!! Keep them coming! Happy New Year by the way. We were in bed by 10pm.. you know us old folks!! lol

·
Registered
365 Posts
Happy belated New Year Tracy and furkids! Looks like you enjoyed the same kind of wild night that I had!! :dancing_b

1 - 10 of 10 Posts