Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to post pics of the two girls I still have. They are doing great and will be 8 months old on the 25th of this month. I'm having a blast with them!

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Nice girls Pat, looking forward to seeing them at one of the shows soon!

Reactions: Kalecho

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
VERY pretty girls! They're sure to have successful show careers! :)

Jan

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
They're beautiful Pat! Hopefully will see you at the April show in Harrisburg again.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks to everyone who responded to the puppy pics. I have pretty high hopes for both of them to be successful in the show ring, and maybe some agility and obedience. Flaire, the second one, does the A Frame and Tunnels already, she seems to really enjoy it!. @ eegreen, would love to see you again, but wow is that show poilitical, I'll have to check the judges. Over the years I have come to believe in many instances it's the shows in addition to the judges. Some judges act differently at Harrisburg than they would at a different show. For example, Rally got a fourth out of five there, and a few months later took a three point major under the same judge. Twister won a very competitive class at Harrisburg, then got a second out of two under the same judge a few months later. Same dogs, same handler......me. So go figure.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts