Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Champion girl Rally got her second leg for her CD! I'm so happy I'm doing this myself as I did for her Championship! She's quite a girl and I'm so happy and honored to have her! After this we're going to go for her CDX and her Novice Agiity Title! So much fun! She has a half sister Zippy who will be going to her first agility trial in February, they are both doing so well in agility, I am bursting with happiness for these two girls!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you everyone, yes I am having a blast with this.I can't believe I didn't get into this part of it sooner, staying in conformation only. I'm making up for so much lost time! The conformation is still my favorite, but is it really? LOL, I'm not so sure anymore, I just know that I won't give up the conformation, but omg do I love obedience and agility!
I think it's so cool to be able to go from one ring to the other, I am so proud!
And to see how happy they are with this, it makes me smile and laugh. Dogs rule!!

Reactions: Reds

·
Always Grateful
6,952 Posts
GREAT news!!! What a talented Dobergirl and trainer! And, um, isn't it against the rules to post good news without photos?? :D Just kidding but I do love to look at her.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GREAT news!!! What a talented Dobergirl and trainer! And, um, isn't it against the rules to post good news without photos?? :D Just kidding but I do love to look at her.
LOL so true! How could I not post a pic? ok, I want to tell you that I almost literally dragged the poor judge around the IX Center in Cleveland looking for where they were taking pics! We found him and we got pics! They are on the Kurtis website
www.kurtisphotography.com/
Go to photo view and look for the last show in Cleveland, Western Reserve, click on that and then obedience and I think she's the only doberman. Don't laugh too hard at me it's the first time we did this kind of pic! I'm going to definitely buy one of those pics and then I will post it here. I have a few pics of her when she got her first leg, not professional pics, I can post those here. wow, I am on cloud nine......

Reactions: punkischic

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations Pat and Rally! The two of you are an inspiration for the rest of us. So hoping to see you in the near future. Hugs from me and Wheeler.

Reactions: Kalecho

·
Registered
959 Posts
Congratulations!

Reactions: Kalecho

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Congratulations Pat and Rally! Good for you!

I liked the first picture! I can't wait until 2012 to start working with Journey!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts