Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girl, Ch Shadeko's When Dreams Come True got her first leg today in Novice A! This is so special because of a few things. First, I've never done this before, so I feel very proud I was able to do this with her, and second it's her birthday, last year on her birthday she finished her Championship with her third major owner breeder handled! I am so proud of this girl, this was the second time we tried, the first time she broke the long down stay.. My baby is so tired she is sound asleep on the couch now, she deserves it!! And of course she got to pick out her toys after the trial at the store! Tomorrow we'll do cake and ice cream, I don't want her to get a bellyache, so we'll wait till tomorrow just in case.....lol I pray she qualifies again tomorrow! Oh, we got a third place ribbon too! There were 6 in the class and four qualified. I'm on cloud 9!! 4 more singles and she will be a Grand Champion too! I'm hoping for two more titles, her CD and GCH before 2012!
Rally also loves agility so that's another title we'll be working for!

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Congratulations Pat and Rally! Big hugs to you both.

Reactions: Kalecho

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I'm so proud of you Pat for going out of your comfort zone and trying new things with your dogs. Good for you! Congratulations on your first leg!

·
Premium Member
8,616 Posts
Congrats Pat :)

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,597 Posts
Congrats and Happy Birthday to Rally!

:dancing_b

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Everyone! I am so darn proud of her. On Sunday she had a qualifying score until she broke the down stay with one minute to go. She never does that in practice.....lol Go figure, the long sits and downs are what she's best at. Oh well, she has her first leg, we'll try again at Cleveland, who knows maybe she can do it two days in a row! All of your congrats and support mean the world to me. Thanks Again!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts