Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how other people might feel about starting a new section on this site to remember the doberman's/pets that we've lost. I know from time to time we think about our departed pets, and it might be nice to share pictures and thoughts.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Irisesdad said:
I was just wondering how other people might feel about starting a new section on this site to remember the doberman's/pets that we've lost. I know from time to time we think about our departed pets, and it might be nice to share pictures and thoughts.
:sadcry: That is a wonderful idea! How sweet!

·
Registered
58 Posts
A-w-w-w...I'm sorry Miss Gretchen. Sept. wasn't very long ago. I know how hard it is when we lose our special friends. I lost my Bonnie (Lab) nearly a year ago and I still miss her and tear up sometimes over her. She was with us for almost 14 years and such a part of my family's life. I know how you feel and my heart goes out to you. Sept was so recent. It will get better though.

I think that is a great idea to have that forum so we can keep the happy memories alive and that keeps our dogs alive in our hearts and mind.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts