Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and we came home with a green!

I almost didn't go because its hot as heck out here (over 90) and there's no shade at the site. In addition, I was hesitant to let Rah's first show EVER be an outdoors show, but figured what the heck...

It wasn't beautiful, it didn't place, but 89 isn't bad for my baby boys very first show! All points off were tight leashes or OOP's, which is because my beautiful little blueblurry didn't have one ounce of attention on me for the first 7 stations ;)

rah thinks the ribbon is to eat.

what do you MEAN it isnt food?

but my handsome is now...
Bowie's Semper Fidelis v DRU, TT (1/3 RN!)

fingers crossed, we have 3 more shows we entered labor day weekend to finish the RN before nationals, and then we will make our advanced debut there!!!

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Well, I think that's mighty good for a baby boy! I know all about the attention span of the young men! His coat sure looks nice. Congrats to both of you.

Robin and Rex

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Wow another one out to show. That is great. He really did well and you should be very proud. Way to go. Better start clearing a wall for ribbons now.:)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Congrats! Good luck with the other shows.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
an RN is a Rally Novice title - the beginner level AKC title for Rally Obedience, it's newest sport, introduced January 1, 2005.
In some ways it is a lot less strict than traditional obedience in the sense that you can talk to your dog and encourage it, but it also involves a lot more behaviors that are not asked for in traditional obedience, including backing up, weaving, 270 and 360 degree turns, pivots, about faces, etc (though in utility there are pivots for scent articles, but there's also the option of the running send so...)

Reactions: bean

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
WAY TO GO. A Q is a Q. Two to go.....

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Kim, he is adorable...congratulations, and you know I adore the ears. He looks like such a fun dog from the expression on his face. :)

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
A big congrats to you both. I know you are so proud of him Kim.
He looks like such a fun dog and one that loves life. You don't see that in all dogs.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rah is definitely full of piss and vinegar... I mean vim and vigor. Errr... yeah...

he definitely loves life and you cannot help but smile watching him, he's contagious!! No matter what we end up doing, I am sure it will be FUN!

·
Mighty One
1,734 Posts
Rah, Rah, Rah.... Congratulations and good luck..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts