Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
despite getting a new plaid coat this past weekend at the tappen zee specialty, rah ALSO got a new fido fleece :) (no, a girl can never have too many dog accessories!)

rah says, is this my good side?

do i look fat in this?

thank god, mom, that you got one that coordinates with my chuckit.

too sexy for this coat, too sexy for this coat, too sexy by far.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Haha, I love it. That is the same one I wanted to get for Rommel. I love the matching coat, and chuckit....I mean....I would hate for Rah to not match! :D

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Not only does it co-ordinate with the chuckit, it co-ordinates with his colour too! Kim he is one good looking lad,I have never seen a blue dobe anywhere in this country, although i know some have been produced here.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
next comes the matching collar Kim. I do believe that our little Rah has a raving case of SRD - well deserved I might add.

and tell her that, no, that coat does NOT make her butt look big.

cc

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Where is your matching coat??

·
Registered
437 Posts
Wow, love it!! Gorgeous looking dog. I've only seen two blues so far in the UK both came into rescue and were real sweeties.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Cute! When Duchess picked out her fido fleece at the store she only had a choice between that color or the one with different color bones....I love the plaid! but I wish they had a purple :) It looks great on him!!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
That's nice coat you got on there Rah! I need to get a coat for Princi as well, she has grown out of the one from last year.

Naveen

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Very nice coat. He will be so happy he will be nice and warm and cute looking. How can he getter cuter though?

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
with everyone getting fido fleeces...fido fleece should be paying this forum for such great advertisement lol. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts