Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
9 weeks ago I went with my friend to germany to mate her femal Quinty, she is 9 weeks now and she can deliver the baby's from now on! Here a picture of a very big Quinty, I will keep you update how much puppy's there are, hopefully for her it won't take long anymore.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Wow Elly she is one very preggers dobie,send my good wishes to her owner for a good litter of puppies.Please do not show ME any pics of pups you know i might have to come over there to take one hahaha :) :) :)(no more puppies Mischa is driving me nuts)

·
Premium Member
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ohhh Brum, they are so nice, and quinty always gets biggggg litters. So between you and me there is a little bit of water:emo: you almost can swim it, and ofcourse by plane is it less then a hour!

No really it is a exciting time, every morning I call her if there are puppies, jacq sleeps allready two nights on the couch, incase off.

As soon as they are there I let you know including pics!

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
oooooooooooh weeeeeeeeee is she huge. We should have a guessing poll. "How many pups". Winner gets one. lol
I say "10" pups, six females four males, and since you said alot of water they will come out swimming. ha ha

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I'll go for 11 (God bless her little heart and HUGE belly). 7 females and 4 males.

Keep us posted and make sure to get Pictures - we really love baby pictures.

cc

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
5 puppies.
3 Males, 2 females. All black.

What is the reason for the breeding, if you don't mind the question. Show, protection, performance, etc. Let's hear more.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
elly said:
friend to germany
So does she know of any good trainers, someone on another thread is looking for a Dobe trainer in Germany

·
Premium Member
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quinty has it both, working as well beauty, her mother was dutch champion in conformation, and her father was a good worker her mother is Juna van Schuylenburcht and her father is Emir van les deux peupelier, the brother of quinty has his ZTP as wel as IPO3 and goes on trial sometimes.

I have owned two dogs of her, first my female Lindsey and a male Loco Gambler, they both did well in sport, as wel they were beautiful.

But you have to wait whats coming out, there never born a whole litter out of champions, but to have those dogs there really nice.

I sure keep you posted, as soon as I know it I put it here, I think she have about 9, this is not her first litter and the last litter was also big. I think also
she have all black, the stud cannot give blue or fawn, those both colours are not recognized over here, so stays black and brown the last litter was whole black.

The stud she used is Icon Ginga House, I saw the dog and I like him, very nice and very stable.

About the training in Germany, I don't know much, were I have been to mate the female, was close to Luxembourg and the club we went for training was a all breed club and did Schutzhund, I don't know were she is located I know a few, but may be she can ask or pm Zedemar, he is very active in sport and do know a lot in Germany may be he can help her further.

·
Premium Member
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is Quinty this morning, it seems it won't be long, Jacqueline make her welping box, put papers in it, not like it is now, Quinty makes it her own place!

On the last picture you can see how she wants it!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Wow, this will be my first ever doggy labor!

Thank you for sharing.:cool2:

Naveen

·
Premium Member
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its started, its 22.30 h at this moment, and the first one arrived its a black female, tomorrow I will tell you how much it be at the end!

·
Premium Member
8,603 Posts
elly said:
its started, its 22.30 h at this moment, and the first one arrived its a black female, tomorrow I will tell you how much it be at the end!
Hope it all goes smoothly!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
can't wait to see all the baby pictures. I'ts probably over by now, but I hope mom and all the pups are doing well.
cc

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Great news Elly, hope all is well.

·
Premium Member
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
8 puppy's are born 2 males and 6 females, as soon as possible I put pictures!

Mother and children are doing very well!

·
Premium Member
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

It still is beautiful, the wonder of Nature! there so nice all those tiny little puppy's.

She started at 22.30 h and at 4.00 h she had them all! I keep you posted how they grow up, the weight is arround 500 gram, don't know how much that is over there.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts