Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
One Lucky Mama!
892 Posts
I love it, Mr. Q looking down his nose at his kingdom. Quicky rocks! His pics always make my day.

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
Beautiful pics as always, DR. Thanks for throwing in the duck pic - I love your duck pics.

Q looks really, really good! I guess skipping all those cookies pays off. I'll have to be sure to show these pics to Tali. She's skeptical that skipping cookies has any kind of benefit. :)

Reactions: dobermansrule

·
Registered
14,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Beautiful pics as always, DR. Thanks for throwing in the duck pic - I love your duck pics.

Q looks really, really good! I guess skipping all those cookies pays off. I'll have to be sure to show these pics to Tali. She's skeptical that skipping cookies has any kind of benefit. :)
yes, Q is mad that he has been on a diet. But he has lost a few pounds as he needed to do. He wants to run off with Tali and eat cookies with her.

ha ha re: duck pics.. you ought to go to my flickr page.

·
Registered
14,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Beautiful full moon photo, it looks unreal. It's also unbelievable that it was a clear night, bring on the rain!

And my how handsome Q is:)
thank you...

and boo rain... this place would be alright if the weather stayed as it has been past few days.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts