Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
nutsaboutmydobes
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we've made it to the 3 month mark after our DCM diagnosis. I honestly never thought we'd make it this far but here we are. Last week we had a major panic when he passed some blood in his urine. Pessimist that I am I feared his kidneys were failing. We rushed him to the vet who diagnosed an infection & a hefty dose of antibiotics sorted him out. He also had a blood test done two days ago & his kidneys are coping well with the diuretics. I'm so proud of my boy & the way he is coping with all this. Keep fighting on Homesy, mummy loves you.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Homer Update

YAY Homer!! We are celebrating with you . . . keep on trucking good boy :)

Daisy hits the 9 month mark on July 1 after going into CHF October 1st. (she's doing GREAT!). so it is possible to have many good months and maybe years left? we are hopeful.

·
nutsaboutmydobes
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
YAY Homer!! We are celebrating with you . . . keep on trucking good boy :)

Daisy hits the 9 month mark on July 1 after going into CHF October 1st. (she's doing GREAT!). so it is possible to have many good months and maybe years left? we are hopeful.
So happy to hear that Daisy is putting up such a good fight against this vile disease. Here's hoping Homer can do the same.

Sending massive hugs out to all of our DCM dobes.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I hope you have many good months together ahead of you. Keep up the good fight, Homer!!

Reactions: gazzyv and JobeyV
1 - 7 of 7 Posts