Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It might just be the no sleep thing kicking in but when u click on a topic and go to read it have u always had to scoll over to see the rest of the post? I want to say it hasn't always been that way but once again going 28 hours without sleep makes me forget thinks.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Do you mean like in the lazy bum thread? The pictures are just really large that TD posted, that's why it make you scroll over.

·
Registered
281 Posts
do you mean you wanna go straight to the last post in that subject instead of going through all the previous posts...if so click on the little orange triangle in the white box next to the header and it will take you to the end of the thread :)

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Na, I think Lexus hit it on the head. I didnt resize my pictures before I uploaded them. Sorry :sadcry: So at 1600x1200 resolution you have to scroll to the right to view the post, again sorry for that.

If that is not what you were talking about let us know so we can help resolve your problem.

TD

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No that was it. I just wasn't thinking that night so the idea that the pics might be to big never came to mind.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts