Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Hmm, I dont think so, I could move them for you though no problem. Are they in the wrong colors category or did you want to move them into the members gallery? If it is the members gallery then just go ahead and upload them again to that section and we can sort out the others afterwards.

DA

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i put pictures of King with his brothers and king as a puppy all in the black doberman gallery. I should have put his puppy pics in the puppy gallery and him and his brothers in the group gallery.
If no one minds then its all ok. i just noticed the other galleries after all the excitement of posting pics.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I was wondering how you put a picture in the gallary or a picture when you post. I'd love to put a picture of my girl. I'm not good with computers right now. Learning!!!!

Thanks Lots
Amy

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Hero's Mom said:
I was wondering how you put a picture in the gallary or a picture when you post. I'd love to put a picture of my girl. I'm not good with computers right now. Learning!!!!

Thanks Lots
Amy
OK I can answer this because I asked the same thing a week or so ago :)
Go to photobucket.com and create an account. You can upload your photo/photo's there and then check the ones you want to put in your post and then click on "generate html and img codes" the second to the last choice is the one you want "IMG images for message boards", just highlight what's in that box and paste it your message here :)
For example the code for this pic was

Now to get a photo in the gallery, simply go to the gallery of your choice (members dogs, blues, blacks etc.) and look kind of at the top of the window right under the "DOBERMAN GALLERY" and click on upload.

Hope this helped, can't wait to see pics! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts