Would I feed them to my girl ??...No.
- corn gluten meal is on my cancell-out list / I only treat with human grade organic biscuits, not ones with the nutritional value of pop corn
- whole wheat flour as a 1st ingredient...very low on the canine food group, of needs
Are they high end...NO / but NOT low end either = probably not hurt in low qty. but not adding any real health related value either.
roxy12 - these are the best store bought biscuits, I have found...in the last decade / my senior girl Amy, loves them...and I feel they are worth it.
- about the volume of a quarter, or less / Amy gets 2, at a time...He-He
Crude Protein (min.) 15.00%
Crude Fat (min.) 14.00%
Crude Fiber (max.) 5.0%
Moisture (max.) 10.00%
This product intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Treat your dog to these chicken-flavored organic cookies that are designed in the shape of a drumstick. Made from all-natural ingredients and containing only 9 calories per cookie, the crunchy texture and organic recipe keep dogs healthy and satisfied.
"Castor & Pollux ORGANIX Organic Dog Cookies are made from all-natural ingredients that are certified organic in Lincoln, Nebraska. Perfect for treating your pet, these cookies are drumstick-shaped for fun and feature an easy-to-break, crunchy texture to entice and excite. The treats offer a high source of protein with only about 9 calories to keep your pet healthy and strong.
• For dogs
• Made with 95% organic ingredients, including organic, free-range chicken
• Each cookie is approximately 9 calories
• Tested by an independent lab for salmonella, melamine, cyanuric acid and other toxins or contaminants
One Customer Review
My dog is allergic to certain ingredients. Finding a dog food or even a treat which he is able to eat is no easy task. Thankfully, these cookies were recommended to me from a friend and fellow dog owner with sensitivities.
No corn, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, or potatoes.
Not to mention, almost all of the ingredients are organic.
Our dog has NEVER had an issue with these treats.
Even if your dog doesn't have allergies, it's one of the healthier alternatives to the average doggie cookie.