·
Registered
14,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Got mutt?
Leo, Lily, and Simon
14,728 Posts
Geeze, dad, you sure do know how to embarrass a guy by posting that first one. As for the others, I love the "poor pitifuls" as we call that look around here.

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Handsome boy, Q! Poor dude never gets any privacy (not that Niz does either). Your exposure, focus, and WB skills get better and better every time!! I really like this set of shots--especially the last one, where you can see a bit of drool forming :D

·
Registered
14,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Handsome boy, Q! Poor dude never gets any privacy (not that Niz does either). Your exposure, focus, and WB skills get better and better every time!! I really like this set of shots--especially the last one, where you can see a bit of drool forming :D

LOL thanks

this was all one-handed, full frame goodness. In my left hand was a piece of banana, and the camera in my right hand, nifty fifty wide open at f1.8, auto white balance. I was focusing on his eye - it worked :)

·
Got mutt?
Leo, Lily, and Simon
14,728 Posts

·
joie de vivre
11,370 Posts
Beautiful shots (except that first one - that's just funny!). Q is such a handsome guy and you capture his expressions so well. You can practically see what he's thinking.

Reactions: dobermansrule

·
Sirai Dobermans
2,100 Posts
LOL thanks

this was all one-handed, full frame goodness. In my left hand was a piece of banana, and the camera in my right hand, nifty fifty wide open at f1.8, auto white balance. I was focusing on his eye - it worked :)
You've got skills! Love the 50.

Reactions: dobermansrule
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.