1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Got mutt?
13,818 Posts
Geeze, dad, you sure do know how to embarrass a guy by posting that first one. As for the others, I love the "poor pitifuls" as we call that look around here.

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Handsome boy, Q! Poor dude never gets any privacy (not that Niz does either). Your exposure, focus, and WB skills get better and better every time!! I really like this set of shots--especially the last one, where you can see a bit of drool forming :D

·
Registered
14,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Handsome boy, Q! Poor dude never gets any privacy (not that Niz does either). Your exposure, focus, and WB skills get better and better every time!! I really like this set of shots--especially the last one, where you can see a bit of drool forming :D

LOL thanks

this was all one-handed, full frame goodness. In my left hand was a piece of banana, and the camera in my right hand, nifty fifty wide open at f1.8, auto white balance. I was focusing on his eye - it worked :)

·
Got mutt?
13,818 Posts

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
Beautiful shots (except that first one - that's just funny!). Q is such a handsome guy and you capture his expressions so well. You can practically see what he's thinking.

Reactions: dobermansrule

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,602 Posts
Quincy looks great! That first pic is funny.

·
Sirai Dobermans
2,100 Posts
LOL thanks

this was all one-handed, full frame goodness. In my left hand was a piece of banana, and the camera in my right hand, nifty fifty wide open at f1.8, auto white balance. I was focusing on his eye - it worked :)
You've got skills! Love the 50.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
You better hope he doesn't get his paws on that camera, he'll be posting pics of you on here in private moments. I say moments because that's all you get around a dobe if your lucky. Great pictures.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts