Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I have no idea where to post this. It isn't for me but my cousin. She took on a 6yr old Doberman Kesha a month ago and she has became aggressive towards her older dog. She is Great with kids and people and is a purebread. I believe with papers. If someone is interested and can work with her issues please let me know and I can pass on information. Also she didn't know she didnt like other dogs she was told that Kesha did and it was obvious she lied.

Please no hate on me about responsible dog ownership she really isn't mine.

Attachments

·
ಠ_ಠ
6,607 Posts
i would contact a rescue organization in your area. they would be better able to figure out exactly what's going on and place her with an appropriate family.

Reactions: GingerGunlock

·
Registered
397 Posts
I'm not sure of any Doberman specific organizations in Ontario other than the one run by Strays (or I think it is??). I'll contact MaryAndDobes to see if she knows...

·
Registered
397 Posts
LOL nevermind, Sorry Mary you posted 1 minute before I did!

·
Registered
401 Posts
It's a shame that they are not getting along.

But after just 1 month.. has she done any training towards them liking each other?..
As i think a month isn't really a long enough time to try at something, i don't know I'm not in the situation but just my 2 cents.

Any behaviorists been considered?..

128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They found her a home and they didnt want to try any longer as the older dog had been hiding and was afraid of her as she would beat him up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts