Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of Da'Kari and Nash by our koi pond and our angel statue, Nash didn't appear too happy, maybe it was the rocks I was making him sit in while snap happy!! :help_up_2

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
That's a beautiful pond.

Do you have any fish or anything else living in it?

I have two bull-frogs in mine.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
TracyJo said:
"Awe mom, do I hafta???" - Nash :)

Great pics! Da'Kari is looking very mature and noble :) Nash on the other hand looks like he's suffering LOL Such a boy! :)

How do you keep them out of the pond? Chi would be thrilled to have a pool of her very own in her back yard :)
And a supply of fresh fish suppers.And what do you mean Tracy "Such a boy" we boys don't like our picture took,on the other hand you girls are so vain,"is my hair right","get my good side".
:largegr: :bouncesgr :3dbiggrin

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TracyJo, well one thing that keeps them out of it is that the pond is in the front yard LOL and when they are in front they are on leash, only the backyard is fenced. If it were in the backyard there would be NO way of keeping Nash out, I believe he would be in it every time I turned my head, but I don't think we would have to worry about Da'Kari. I took a lot of pics of Nash by the angel and they are all the same, ears down ROFL, so I gave up.

Chaz, yes we have 3 pretty good size koi 2 of which are butterfly and one small speckled one. One fanned tailed goldfish and one shubunkin, snails and I am not sure how many frogs. The pond is approx. 1000 gallon.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Dakari is as lovely as ever! Nash, is well, a guy that would rather jump in the water instead of play "model"!!

Great pics!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone!

Yeah Lexus, he doesn't want to be prim and proper, he wants to have fun!!!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Bruno is the same way ;) He rather be having fun then having his picture taken hehe.

Both of them are adorable and so beautiful looking :) Love the pond too :D

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
beautiful background for the pictures! and beautiful Dobes for the background! lol. They are looking cute!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone, here are a few more pics of the pond just incase you want to see. LOL, sorry I know they aren't Dobe pics.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Thats a really pretty pond. It looks so refreshing. DaKari and Nash look great in front of it too.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They stay in the pond, it is 2 and a half ft deep, it can freeze over as long as the whole thing doesn't freeze then they survive, they go dormant and stay on the bottom. We have had the pond three years and it has only frozen over the top once or twice, never anything deep.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
The dogs look great and your pond is beautiful. Actually gold fish are fine if the pond completly freezes. You are right, they stay at the bottom and there is enough oxygen for them to last through the winter. You should not feed them though until late spring. :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
Oh that pond is gorgous! I love it. I want a small pond in my backyard. I just love the sound of the running water like that :) Very nice!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts