Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I turned off the radio and videod them eating, noises included.

The puppies are such a delight.

They are 4 weeks old now and growing like weeds.

Puppy Growing Interactions 013.AVI - YouTube Eating Little Pigglets
Puppy Growing Interactions 003 - YouTube Outside
Puppy Growing Interactions 004.AVI - YouTube More Outside
Puppy Growing Interactions 005.AVI - YouTube Outside

Hope you enjoy.

As far as posting still pictures, the "fullness bar" in this server says I'm about full. Does anyone know what that means and how to deal with that? Because it looks like I cannot do any more still pictures.

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,602 Posts
Cuteness overload! They're adorable. :)

Reactions: Dobies 71

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks alot. Its been a long time since I have been privledged to raise these guys.

They are small and fun to pick up and handle. Soon, they will get big. Dobermans get big so fast.

Its been a long time since I have seen them from the very beginning. I wish others could have this enjoyable experience; which is why I share it. But it a tremendous amount of work.

It is not only the cleaning. It is also the socialization and work into making each pup have all its potential.

My refrigerator is loaded with fresh goat milk at $4.55 a quart. In the old days, I was friends with people who had real goats handy. Actually, for myself, I prefer goat milk to cow milk. It is so good, but so expensive.

I hope the new owners will continue to follow though with what I have started.

The world is before them.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So adorable!! That red one sure is bold...and CHUNKY!
I would love to see videos with the mom too!!
Mom is weaning them now. In fact, she is avoiding them since they have real nice teeth right now. She looks over into their box and says, "Oh I'm glad you are doing well...I'm going outside now." I let my bitches choose when they wean.

I don't take mom out front where those videos were shot. My front yard has a 4ft. fence which she could easily clear. The city has an ordinance for front fence heigth.

In the back, its larger but primarily all dirt. In the back I have 6ft fence. I have an older house when they use to make large yards. So I have about 1/3 acre. I was thinking about how I am going to do the back yard for all to enjoy.

I guess we trade times or use x-pens. Because poor mom might get attacked by the shark teeth. They just love to nurse; and you can see by their power, it may not feel good to mom.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I'd forgotten how cute they are as pups. Thanks for sharing.
My fav is all the little farts eating together. Those are a lot of little feet to clean up.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd forgotten how cute they are as pups. Thanks for sharing.
My fav is all the little farts eating together. Those are a lot of little feet to clean up.
Actually, I'm an oldster. In my day we washed baby diapers!

So I find these baby wipes without the scent to be fabulous. Paper towels, baby wipes, laundry, cleaning products, kitchen trash can liners, battries for camera, newspaper bindles, are at a premium right now.

I'm glad others can enjoy as well. I am constantly taking pictures. I want to remember them for years to come. When I last did a litter, there wasn't any internet nor technology to do all this stuff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts