Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
They're adorable! I absolutely love the blues though!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol that lil red ones name is Waylon hes goin to a gentleman that just lost his red boy he lived to be 15trs old! ....the blue ones are cute..but they are the ones with the cradle cap so they dont look their best at the moment hopefully the meds will clear them up soon.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
TracyInVa said:
lol that lil red ones name is Waylon hes goin to a gentleman that just lost his red boy he lived to be 15trs old! ....the blue ones are cute..but they are the ones with the cradle cap so they dont look their best at the moment hopefully the meds will clear them up soon.
LOL tell the guy that I'll arm wrestle him for the pup! :) Glad that he's going to a great home and hope that the cradle cap is cleared up soon, poor babies...

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
TakirasDad said:
I must resist the urge to get a puppy...must resist.....must resist. :D

Great pics - thanks.

TD
I'm glad you can resist, cause I would take them all! They are so cute! I am in love with the one in the last picture! I have to work on hubby more. I must get another one!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol yes hard to resist for sure lol its so funny watchin them tryin to walk and play. 3 weeks old tomarrow :) that last one is a red male hes one of the ones left :p then have 2 blue boys a blue girl and a black male.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts