Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of Lucys puppies..they turned 4 months old yesterday. This is Lil Tyke altho hes not so lil anymore lol was a light blue as a young pup now ALOT DARKER lol

such a handsome young man. awaitin pics of more of the puppies hopefully will have them soon. :)

heres a few of Lucy at the basketball court at the park the other day

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
How Cute and isn't he handsome.. such great ears.. I love when my puppy owners send me photos and update!!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oops hes a black male lmao showed hubby the pic when he came home from lunch he said black male went to UT oops :p she had 12 so i get confused sometimes :p lol

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no i ddint keep any. all where sold. we lost 3 to cocosis or however u spell it. its like parvo but not parvo.the vet couldnt save them so they had to be put down they where 3 weeks old we lost a black fm blue male and red female that i was goin to keep :( anyone that thinks u make money at breedin is crazy lol everythin went to the vets for shots checkups for mom n pups meds for remiain puppies ect lol its alot of work and time. i miss the lil buggers tho. its alot quieter w/o em runnin around lol

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
What a great looking guy! Whoever did his ears did a great job too! And lucy looks likes she's got her girlish figure back!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts