Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I posted a couple of weeks ago about Sy (19 weeks old male dobie) having a rough start to puppy class. Well things are better now. Not perfect, but improved. The trainer uses off leash play time with other puppies as a reward. He is always the biggest pup in the class. Last night there was a sweet young female huskie there. The trainers kept saying to my nearly 50 lb boy "get your licks in now, soon she'll be bigger than you" I was just laughing. His dam was 80 lbs and his sire 90. I finally asked how big the huskies' parents were thinking I missed something and they said "Big - like 65-70 pounds" I just chuckled. Maybe the think he is a min-pin?? :p

Also we learned a little dobergirl would be joining the class next week. I can't wait to connect with other dober people.

·
Premium Member
8,442 Posts
Sounds like everything is beginning to work itself out. Classes have always been fun for me and my dogs and it builds alot of team work and bonding time.

·
Super Cute Holly
227 Posts
woo i hope our puppy classes go good too holly starts in a week or so. . She already sits and drops now but i have a feeling when she sees a whole room of puppies in the room with her she will forget EVERYTHING! :D:plol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts