Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any puppy buyer contracts they like which they would share? Or any websites with sample contracts which you like? I'm just looking around to adapt my own.

·
Premium Member
8,727 Posts
make sure that you look up any puppy lemon laws in your state and incorporate them into your contract.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Years ago I had one drawn up by a lawyer. I apprecitate that you cannot write anything which superceeds the law.

I just have seen in the past contracts that really spelled things out as to responsibilities and commitments.

Oh well, I'm sure I can figure it out. Its just good to see other samples and then write from there.

·
Got mutt?
13,818 Posts
Wasn't there a thread on puppy contracts a few months ago? Maybe December-ish? I seem to recall one breeder on here who was revamping their contract, and was asking other breeders for suggestions.

·
_______
5,102 Posts
Our breeder put a $10,000 breach of contract fine for breeding to an Z factor-albino.
Which she won't have to worry about needing to collect that from us, but I thought it was a cool thing to put in a contract and wonder how many people include that clause.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yes I did get my litter to Blue!

I drove from San Diego to Chicago by myself. Chicago had its biggest snow storm of the year while I was there.

I was hesitant to post any pictures or make an announcement on this forum. But when I get a chance, maybe I'll post in the puppy section.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts