Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some strange reason my 7 month old had decided that the sink stopper upper and the post scrubbers should be in the yard and not the sick. This girl is a mess. I should change her name to "messy"....oh wait that's the cat's name. lol

·
Mom of the Herd
238 Posts
:shocking: How the heck does she reach the sink stopper? LOL !!! She must be a big girl and like kids, if they really want it I guess they find a way. Guess u'll have to put it under the sink and get a "kiddie" lock for the cabinet.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Oh well the truth finally comes out. This Dobergirl has been doing what the cat does. I knew it wasn't that sweet 7 month old's fault.

Reactions: timmylampp

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
It's the cat! We got Lily at 10 months and she was huge, she could reach everything. One morning at 3 AM I could hear noise in the kitchen. I got up to find her running through the house with a plate in her mouth. She had taken it out of the dish drainer. That's when I started to use my dishwasher.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have no idea how she is doing it. she isn't that big, actually she is on the low side of "standard". i call her my little midget. lol. i wore her ass out tonight. maybe i can get some sleep.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
It's the cat! We got Lily at 10 months and she was huge, she could reach everything. One morning at 3 AM I could hear noise in the kitchen. I got up to find her running through the house with a plate in her mouth. She had taken it out of the dish drainer. That's when I started to use my dishwasher.
do you at least crate her now? For myself I just couldn't let a 10 month pup to have full rein of the house while I slept.

Reactions: timmylampp

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
do you at least crate her now? For myself I just couldn't let a 10 month pup to have full rein of the house while I slept.
This was 20 years ago and that's when the crate was bought, training was started. She was the smartest girl I ever had. We lost her at 15 to cancer. I learned alot about her and dobes. Oliver is being raised the correct way. No running wild for this boy.

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Underpants and socks must be dragged out of the laundry basket and paraded around the garden. Rocks need to be picked up and brought into the house along with sticks. Blankets need to be distributed around the covered terrace, sponges need to be torn up, (there are dragons in them there sponges don't you know). Footballs need to be dissected, (again there are dragons in there). Plastic bottles need to be crushed.

Ain't owning a Dobe wonderful.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
This was 20 years ago and that's when the crate was bought, training was started. She was the smartest girl I ever had. We lost her at 15 to cancer. I learned alot about her and dobes. Oliver is being raised the correct way. No running wild for this boy.
Cool... Sorry about lost but 15 is very good too.
Yes I think some of us had those special dogs. Thanks Kaiser!!!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
she isn't crated. i just can't do that my little queen. she only gets the kitchen. the rest of the house is closed off. actually, locked down like fort knocks. she has a doggy door so she can go outside.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
she sleeps with us.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Underpants and socks must be dragged out of the laundry basket and paraded around the garden. Rocks need to be picked up and brought into the house along with sticks. Blankets need to be distributed around the covered terrace, sponges need to be torn up, (there are dragons in them there sponges don't you know). Footballs need to be dissected, (again there are dragons in there). Plastic bottles need to be crushed.

Ain't owning a Dobe wonderful.[/QUOT

IT'S A BLAST!!!!! you forgot that cat's need to have a broken tail. yes, she broke the cat's tail.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Please be VERY careful with her grabbing the sponges or any scrubbies. My aunts dog ingested part of a scrubbie pad and had emergency surgery that cost 5K ($5,000) he survived with part of his intestine being removed and his temperament also changed after the surgery.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts