Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pula and I trialed today for our Nosework Level 1 title and we got it. First time out, first title. Our overall time was OK. If I had trusted here more, we would have shaved almost 2 minutes off the total clock. I had a little trouble on the interior search. Pula's first alert was weak, as she was a little bothered by the people in the smallish room. So, we searched the whole room and came back to the scent and then I was able to call it. On the flip side of the coin, we were 1st in containers - 5.9 seconds. She went from the line to the box with a big alert!.

In addition to the title, I received a "pronounced" handler award (there were 2 today). You are awarded this if you receive this from each judge in all 4 events.

My goal was to have fun and maybe get 2 of the 4 elements. Goal achieved!!! Hope to have a photo soon from the trial.

Lisa

·
Banned
7,405 Posts
Congrats, that sounds like SO much fun. It's something I wish I had done when my back wasn't all messed up. :p

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. To be honest, I was pretty emotional afterward. IT has been a journey so far with Pula, and this meant more to me than just a title.

Lisa

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Woohoo congrats!

Reactions: rocketdoc

·
_______
5,102 Posts
Congratulations ((((Lisa & Pula!)))) :)

/would love to have one of mine trained to find my cell phone so we could get rid of the landline~8D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts