Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Way to go Takira!!!! Hey I saw in one of the dog magazines that here in Japan they've come out with a doggy cell phone. It attaches to their collar and automatically answers when you call - if you have her on the web-cam dealy and see her doing something wrong, you can call her and tell her no :) or good girl if needs be :)
I've started leaving Chi out when I run to take Jordan to school and pick her up. It takes me all of 10 minutes to do that and so far all has gone well. Will probably be at least a couple more months before we go much further. This weekend we will see how it goes leaving her out at night. We got her a new bed - actually it is a crib mattress :) Here's to hoping she stays on it rather than trying to get in bed with us :)

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Gracie's_Mom said:
Tracy: Don't you want little Chi in your bed with you? They make great bed and feet warmers!! Chi make sure you can prove to your mom that you are the best dobergirl in her part of the world. :)
I have a perfectly good warmer. His name is Petri and although during they day he's a pretty small 9.5 pounds, at night he weighs 95!

TD, how's the kitty doing btw? Any new pictures???? :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.