Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the final results are in for the 2012 top twenty. Connor's son Brody, Ch. Gallants First and Foremost v Ciden not only made it to the top twenty, he's in the top ten-ranked at #6!! This on a shoestring budget and minimal advertising, too.

I couldn't be more proud, and will always be thankful to co breeders Mona Fasth and Cindi Huckfeldt for liking Connor enough to want to breed their lovely Ch. Gallant's Double Roses v Ciden to him. Also where they've taken him, and for loving who he is just as much as what he is.

Brody will always be special -Connor's first born son and first champion-he'll always be first and foremost to me!

Here's a fairly recent Brody ad:

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Congratulations...that's awesome! He's a very handsome boy...much like his daddy!! :)

Jan

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Congratulations to the son, Brody, to your studmuffin, Conner and you, the Grandma! Brody certainly is a beautiful boy.

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Wow! He's so handsome!! Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations! What a gorgeous boy.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Congratulations! I've seen Brody a few times, and have been lucky enough to meet a couple of other Connor sons and he obviously produces some wonderful, sweet, handsome babies! I'm sure Brody won't be the last of his kids to achieve something like this!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts