Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4,856 Posts
i thought you said you worked for a vet while you were in med school? you said you were a vet nurse....

· Registered
4,856 Posts
whiteandblue said:
I am currently working at a holistic store KIM... because my boss refused to let me have a day off in three months... and i told him either a day off or i was done.... so i left.... i am now working holistic food store. and doing some natropathic animal therapy training as well as natropathic medicine research... nice to know you are everywhere to cause things...
LOL

just as nice it is to know you are on a variety of boards with the same old lies, assumptions you cannot prove, and misinformation!! still waiting for that paper, dear...
the fact remains when someone challenges your outrageous claims, you cannot provide information and instead you resort to calling names, making up more lies, and then packing up your toys and going home.

so youve worked in a pet store now for a few days and all of a sudden youre a pro? :)

so what do you feed for the raw diet?

Reactions: Sherryh

· Registered
4,856 Posts
whiteandblue said:
but i do my research... i dont talk crap all day and then not have facts to back em up... LOL funny doberkim...
funny how those other 3 boards are still waitinf for your facts to back you up.

if you had them you would have used them, plain and simple.

· Registered
4,856 Posts
ah, here we go - back to there is someone ELSE posting using your name, your email address, and saying they have two puppies that are the exact same age and color as your dogs, and even have the SAME NAMES! and wow, they even post the same pics in the gallery as you do. when in doubt, deflect!

· Registered
4,856 Posts
whiteandblue said:
no seriously i havent been on in two weeks... this is the first time ive been back on is when i posted my first msg here... alls someone has to do is get on my laptop and go to my favs and go there and im logged on already i guess... my hubby had my comp so maybe he did come online.. but im not sure... dont think he would have posted... but i dont know for sure... but and all these pics are bran new with the exception of one :D... and that name isnt mine... and it doesnt matter.... you always wanna start something with me kim and it isnt happening not stooping to that level... :D have a great day... i will not respond to any more of the snid remarks made by you...

sweetheart - if you HAVENT been on all those other forums and it was someone else, how would you know me already and think that "i always try to starting something with you". if it wasnt you, you would have no idea who i am, plain and simple :)

· Registered
4,856 Posts
elizabeth, no one said anything about bluedobes. and jim anable doesnt support albino dobermans to my knowledge, either.

did anyone else notice she didn't answer or address my point, again?

if you know me, its from the other boards you claim to not be a part of and never posted on. which is it?

· Registered
4,856 Posts
Gunner said:
Coals mom or joce or Kim what do u think about Blue Buffalo? Better than Nutro Ultra?

yes, personally i would feed blue buffalo over any nutro.

if you want to look into good kibbles, there are many out there. personally i have found that ordering online CAN actually be pretty cheap (and much cheaper than some pet stores) due to specials, free shipping, etc. there are many websites that once you join their mailing list will send you weekly specials (like 11-33% off some products, free shipping, buy one get one free).

as a warning, natura products cannot be bought online unless it is a local distributor (so thats innova, california natural, EVO, karma and healthwise). however, for those foods you can find local distributors online on their sites. most foods will do this.

foods i generally recommend -
innova/innovaEVO/karma
canidae
solid gold
artemis
some dogs do well on wellness, its pretty high in grain but otherwise good
some people really like the new merrick foods, ive only used the canned but the cats like it as do the rats

there are more, im just not on my computer to get my "standard list" :)

and slandaker - some of the websites online will do an automatic reorder - they will ship out food every 2-3 weeks (or as needed, i would imagine) so you dont have to remember to buy new food each time!

but then again, i dont feed kibble so... :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.