Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Puppies pushover
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought i would upload some pics of Max enjoying some sun :) After the go ahead from the vet he's been playing up at the field and in the garden...

On the way to the field... Holding himself on the car seat!

Having a sniff with daddy, scent marking heaven!

Maxi moo loves frisbee.

Frisbee again.

Max and Kia in the garden.

Mummy please stop taking photos.

That suns bright.

Mummy go away with the pictures.

How dare those damn neighbours make a noise so i have to growl?

Big boy just double checking on those neighbours.

So interested in the birds...

He's such a handsome boy :) He's looking forward to his playdate with Opie later :)

·
Got mutt?
13,839 Posts
pretty boy. Is he feeling better, then?

·
Puppies pushover
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He certainly is, he still isn't 100% but he's nibbling bits of food, and has been drinking water. Still sleeping a fair bit but on the up. We wouldn't have walked him or taken him for his playdate with Opie but the vet said it would be ok to take him and that it may snap him out of it.

He did have a good time with Opie too. Pics will be on soon

·
Registered
137 Posts
Opie enjoyed his walk with max too. It was lovely to meet you all. Will definitely have to take them out again.will sort my photos out when oh gets off computer :)

·
Puppies pushover
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:) Just gotta get Max out of trying to hump Opie. Yes it would be great to take them out again, Can't wait for Kia to meet Opie. She'll go nuts... She's a vocal big boisterous bear too lol. Shirlye wasn't as bad as you made out. She's a dear. Was good to meet you both and Sir Opie. Could have soooo bad give him big puppy snuggles, but he was behaving so well didn't wanna be a mushy distraction. Bless him. I'm trying to decide which part of the forum to put the pictures in lol. Whilst Max is having a good nap. Opie must ahve snapped him out of things a little. He came home and nibbled a little dinner, and drank water! Woop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts