Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol they look like they are having fun, my husky kinda plays like that always rolling over and letting the other dogs climb all Over her lol. I really love the coats your dogs have what are you feeding?
Prime is submissive to my boyfriend's male GSD. Chief kind of demands that kind of respect though with his presence and body language. Normally Prime is balls to the wall, rudely wrestling and doberpunching and biting the heck out of the dogs in play. When he was just playing with my female GSD, he would literally fly off the couches into the air and slam into her! He really mauls my husky in play, it's a good thing she has a thick double coat because he tugs at her neck a lot.

They are all on Acana grain-free and have been for over a year. I rotate the proteins each month.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Prime is the RING LEADER, in the video...and the little mouth snips in the air, is cute to.
He may look like a sissy boy, for being on his back...but he has established the rules of play, and when the other two can take a break...LOL
Prime the new BOSS HOG....he gets what he wants, out of calculated engagement and controlling others...smarty pants.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I Heart the S out of Prime. He is so cool I can barely stand it.

·
Got mutt?
13,839 Posts
Hey, it was two on one. Haven't you ever heard that discretion is the better part of valor? :)

·
Registered
974 Posts
See I don't think he is a wuss... He is just that darn clever that he is "letting" them think they are winning when secretly he could bust the latest Doberman smackdown moves on their a$$!! Heehee but a very cute vid, love the Jackie chan double foot kick! :D

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
In our house there are 2 Dobies and one GSD.
Our Dobe pup is a continual pain in the ass, and aggrevates his furry sister at all times. When she has had enough she puts him on the ground and holds him there. She really is a patient gem with him.

Prime looks like his is doing fine with his own friends. They all seem to be on an equal footing. Clearing Prime is more mature!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
bahahaha prime is such a goof ball! That double kick is legit.

Rouge is gorgeous though, i wish they didn't shed as much!

·
joie de vivre
11,276 Posts
LMAO!

I *love* that video!!! LOL LOL

The double kick is amazing. Give Prime a high-five for me. LOL :)

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
what a wuss.

:)

a really Handsome wuss too.

Hugz to the Wuss and his friends!

ps.....you should write a DoberDictionary for the newbies to the breed who may not understand some of the Doberwords you use. :)

hmmmmmmmmmm, maybe a thread is needed....................... :)

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok ok maybe you guys are right and I am not giving Prime enough credit for handling those two punks! Outside in the backyard would be a different story, that's when he's in his element and is very agile and acrobatic and they can't keep up with his Doberantics. Will have to get that on video someday.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts