Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some new pics of Primers...would be neat if it were practical for me to feed raw as it's fun to watch him have fun chomping away at the fun raw stuff. For now, the dogs just get raw treats.

Zelda was not interested in a delicious gullet today, she was too preoccupied with day dreaming about eating my whataburger combo.
"invisible whataburger! nom nom nom"

"dude. mom. please stop making me pose every 5 seconds instead of enjoying my gullet!"

"ok. here. i'll grant you one decent pose."

"ok. back to sulking."

aaaand I got a new king bed that Prime just loooooves!

He and Zelda got baths today so they had to rub all their cleanliness off on my new bed, of course!
IV1H1DMOmQA

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Prime, what a "pester" in the bed video... Zelda "invisible whataburger! nom nom nom" was very funny and fitting comment...lol.
No worries now..Zelda has gone huskyball status and is down for the night

Prime has prepared his ears for doberplane slumber take off and has prepped the doberball for maximum snooze-age

:)

·
Registered
50 Posts
my goodness prime is such a looker!!! And your little Zelda is just too adorable!! :nicejob:

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,604 Posts
Love the video, Prime and Zelda are so cute together! Great pictures too, Prime looks great.

Reactions: ZeldaRules

·
Never Will Forget You
3,288 Posts
Thanks for sharing! They have a great life!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Prime is soooo handsome!! I'm a huge sucker for those gorgeous red boys ♥

The video is a hoot...love it!!

·
Registered
771 Posts
I love how dobermans curl up into that tiny little ball.

Thanks for sharing the pics. I have been wanting to give my dogs a little big of raw, he looks like he loves it!

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I love how dobermans curl up into that tiny little ball.

Thanks for sharing the pics. I have been wanting to give my dogs a little big of raw, he looks like he loves it!

I think the first raw treat I gave my dogs were turkey necks, they still go gaga over them to this day!

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I kid you not...Zelda was really determined about that whataburger...

I left my room for a minute to get a drink and when I walked back into my room this is what I saw. Almost died laughing. The bag was sitting on top of my dresser, didn't think Zelda would have jumped up there to get it...

There was an empty container of gravy at the bottom that she must have liked..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts