Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As some of you know, my wonderful friend, known on here as "Chatty" and her hubby came to visit us this past weekend - we have been planning this visit for months and it felt like it took years to get here. We had a fun packed weekend that went by WAY TO FAST and in the same weekend, we got to go and pick up her new precious baby! Cathy and I met on here a year ago, became friends thru our boy's Jackson and Niko's seizure threads and we have been the best of friends since.

I wanted to share with everyone the most wonderful gift that she brought to us. It is a STUNNING blanket they had made of one of my ALL TIME favorite pictures of Bella and Jackson running through the field together (as you see, its my Avatar picture)!

When I opened it, I broke down in tears - it is truly and gift from the heart and I will cherish this forever -Thank you Cathy and Tom - I love you guys!

And a thank you to DT, if it werent for this site, I would never have met my incredible friend. It's not only a wealth of knowledge, but it helps create long life friendships!

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
As some of you know, my wonderful friend, known on here as "Chatty" and her hubby came to visit us this past weekend - we have been planning this visit for months and it felt like it took years to get here. We had a fun packed weekend that went by WAY TO FAST and in the same weekend, we got to go and pick up her new precious baby! Cathy and I met on here a year ago, became friends thru our boy's Jackson and Niko's seizure threads and we have been the best of friends since.

I wanted to share with everyone the most wonderful gift that she brought to us. It is a STUNNING blanket they had made of one of my ALL TIME favorite pictures of Bella and Jackson running through the field together (as you see, its my Avatar picture)!

When I opened it, I broke down in tears - it is truly and gift from the heart and I will cherish this forever -Thank you Cathy and Tom - I love you guys!

And a thank you to DT, if it werent for this site, I would never have met my incredible friend. It's not only a wealth of knowledge, but it helps create long life friendships!
OMG! That is so beautiful.

·
Super Moderator
21,908 Posts
That is a stunning gift, and I'd love to know where they had it made! How wonderful!

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Wow that is incredible. What a wonderful gift!

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
What a beautiful gift!!!

Cathy is such a thoughtful and sweet person. Will you be using it to cuddle up with or will it be hanging in your home as a tapestry?

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What a beautiful gift!!!

Cathy is such a thoughtful and sweet person. Will you be using it to cuddle up with or will it be hanging in your home as a tapestry?
You know, I have it laying on my sofa right now but it is so beautiful I dont want to get it messed up and Mr. Jackson has already taken to snuggling in it, so I may be putting it up on the wall so it stays safe :)

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
You know, I have it laying on my sofa right now but it is so beautiful I dont want to get it messed up and Mr. Jackson has already taken to snuggling in it, so I may be putting it up on the wall so it stays safe :)
Uh-oh. I think it's Jackson's blanket now. Don't you remember the Doberman Property Laws? ;)

If I like it, it's mine.

If it's in my mouth, it's mine.

If I can take it from you, it's mine.

If I saw it first, it's mine.

If it looks like mine, it's mine.

If it was yours and you put it down, it's now mine.

If I chew something up, all the pieces are mine.

If it's edible, it's mine.

If it used to be yours, too bad - now it's mine.

If it's broken or ruined, it's yours.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts