Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone...I am so excited to announce an upcoming breeding!!

Lucius, CH Allure Dream Machine Alisaton (CH Wildfire Skyyehawk V Allure x CH Cinnakerry's Relentless) has been bred with Suri, CH Allure Red Delicious Royalwoods (CH Steinway's Paris is Burning x CH Royalwoods D Avante Garde).

I can't wait to see the puppies in March.

LUCIUS

SURI

·
Registered
204 Posts
Congrats! You own both of the dogs?

I was thinking of contacting Allure because I want a female in the next year or two.

What kind of working temperament are you seeing from these dogs?
I really don't know much about her breeding program...

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats! You own both of the dogs?

I was thinking of contacting Allure because I want a female in the next year or two.

What kind of working temperament are you seeing from these dogs?
I really don't know much about her breeding program...
Hi there, I only own the male, Lucius. My friend owns the bitch Suri... and it just so happens that we both have a bitch named Suri...LOL

Lucius is a half brother to CJ on the dams side.

Carmen Pitts is the breeder of this litter and she breeds for confirmation. The dogs from this litter will be shown in AKC and Performance.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was about to ask the same thing! Looks way too familiar not to be :)
Hey there, I used to live in Charlotte, now I live in Hickory, NC. I am about one hour from Charlotte.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congratulations, how exciting!! I can't wait to see puppies!
Thanks Kate, we are so excited, as this is Lucius' first litter!! Hope you and your gang are doing well!!! :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Congrats!! Our Schutzhund club is in conover, so very close to you!! Ill be out that way sunday for training. I didnt know you lived in Hickory. Me and Kari are still in Charlotte. Maybe we can get together sometime!!

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats!! Our Schutzhund club is in conover, so very close to you!! Ill be out that way sunday for training. I didnt know you lived in Hickory. Me and Kari are still in Charlotte. Maybe we can get together sometime!!
Hey there,
How is your puppy doing? I did not know there was a schutzhund club in Conover. Best of luck with schutzhund!! :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Puppy is great... i can see him growing every day. They used to be in troutman area i believe but now the training field is in conover. Ill pm you with the club name... im sure you know who they are.

·
Registered
58 Posts
looks like an amazing litter! i live about 8 miles from Schohaus dobes. having shown working dogs for the past 4 years, i've grown to love dobes (just seeing and being around them at shows) and hope to one day own a black show bitch. there are some great breeders here in nc.

·
Happy Dog
131 Posts
Awesome! Congrats! Can't wait to see the babies!! :D

Reactions: DobeGirl07

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congrats! Hope everything goes smoothly with Suri and the puppies! My brother told me he met you and Lucius at the CVM a few weeks back.

Hey Spencer,
Yes I met your brother when I had Lucius at NC State getting his Echo done. He is very nice and will make a great Vet. Hope you are doing well. :)

Reactions: greenkouki
1 - 20 of 26 Posts