Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is all happening today, diesels first attempt at riding bruno and cocking his leg to pee :dancing_b

He seems to be sent marking out side now rather than just have a flood...

NDJ

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Diesel said:
Well it is all happening today, diesels first attempt at riding bruno and cocking his leg to pee :dancing_b

He seems to be sent marking out side now rather than just have a flood...

NDJ
LoL Must be a guy thing LOL
Well I guess Congrats to you and Diesel!! and Sorry poor Bruno!!:beer:

·
Registered
281 Posts
lol that was one of my precious moment with harvey when he stopped pee-ing like a lady and cocked his leg ..michael face was soo proud lol..sounds like your boys all grown up :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it was a happy moment, now stops at every lamp post and has me out every hour on the hour...lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
where did diesel learn and how can i teach duke? duke still pees like a girl and all the other dogs laugh at him.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Its just a natural reaction that happens on its own. Once they start maturing it happens. Nikita's male boxer friend still does both though, leg lifts and squats and he is almost a year and a half.

·
Registered
521 Posts
LOL Congrat's to you and Diesel. Poor Bruna I feel sorry for the guy. My boy (lab) does both. I would rather have him pee like a girl.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Whereas my girl, Jeddah tries to cock her leg and squat! I sometimes think she's confused about her sexuality...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts