Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are BIG Christmas people with 8 rubbermaids full of Xmas decorations- not the extreme lighting kind of big christmas people, but the tastefully decorated- probably need to part with some of the decorations kind of xmas people lol. Needless to say, there are many photo opportunities.

Everyone post AWAY!! :)

Her first DT Secret Santa

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Wow. That looks like a lot of work but I bet you're singing the entire time you're decorating. Nice cheering crowd there. Lots of pretty fur babies. Thanks for all the photos.

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
not a fan of the whole christmas thing.

BUT..........LOVE all the photos!

thanks for sharing! :)

Hugz to ALL your furkids!

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
I really love photos of pets with Christmas lights on them! I've always been drawn to that, just think it's so neat and cute.

Thea, the picture of the kitty holding the red ornament like it's a ball of yarn is so adorable :)

Someone is trying to bribe santa..

Prime thinks it's funny to race the wooden cut out.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I must try the lights!!! I love Christmas and while it is the first one in our first house my husband and I (well maybe me more) are super excited!!

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I love all the pictures! All the ones with the lights are really cute. We haven't started decorating or anything yet, but when we do I will take pictures!

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo),TKI,TKN, CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron 1
18,345 Posts
Christmas 2008 - Baron's 1st Christmas with us

Christmas 2009

We didn't put a tree up last year because we started packing for our move. Well, the move didn't happen yet and alll my Christmas decorations, tree, and Baron's attire is boxed at the other place. Trying to talk DH into taking him for a Santa photo next weekend. DH is a real Christmas "humbug" so not sure that is going to happen.

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
How did you ever get Sweetie to pose in the Santa hat? That is adorable!

BTW.....how big is Sweetie?
Thanks! He doesn't move too fast in his old age so I got lucky, lol. He's 4 1/2 ft long and weighs around 7 lbs. He's 14 yrs old now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts