Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find this boy's home. He is either lost or dumped, not sure. Was found in the country in Romance Arkansas. Need to find his owners or a good home, just doing what I can to help.

Here is what I know about the dog:
Dew claws removed
cropped/docked (as you can see in the pic)
says he has recently been neutered
looks to be pretty young (he is guessing less than a year old)
Located in Romance Arkansas (just north of Little Rock)

Jennifer

Attachments

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
This photo has been used many times on websites and YouTube. Ive seen this photo floating around for about two years now. Who supplied you the photo and information?

If this dog is in fact lost, I hope he is micro chipped and his owners are doing their best to find him. I can't imagine losing mine :(

·
Registered
465 Posts
This photo has been used many times on websites and YouTube. Ive seen this photo floating around for about two years now. Who supplied you the photo and information?

If this dog is in fact lost, I hope he is micro chipped and his owners are doing their best to find him. I can't imagine losing mine :(
I just got done posting something similar on their other thread, didn't see this one. Guess you beat me to it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is my post on the other thread, so sorry for any confusion, I was only trying to help :(

"I didn't realize this pic was not of the dog. It is what I was given, I am a little upset and confused now. And yes, everything that has been mentioned has been suggested to the guy with the dog (my cousin's friend) I am now wondering if someone is trying to pull a fast one on me Now I feel like a fool for even getting involved."

·
Super Moderator
15,549 Posts
Oh, I thought you had actually found the dog yourself. Well if this isn't real I can go ahead and close the thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.