Hey guys! My girl is 5 days post crop and her surgeon is closed for the week. Today she woke up with crust and ooze and looks like a couple stitches popped. It doesn’t smell and she isn’t bothered. She’s already on amoxicillin. What’s your rec on what to do? Wait it out and see if it looks better or head to a vet in the morning?