Well I called around and I might be getting Trinity fixed tomorrow if my mother has the money. I wanted to wait till she was done growing to get her fixed. Ths SPCA said for 80 - 90 dollars she will get pain killers, get fixed, her rabies, and whatever else she needs. My jaw hit the floor when i heard that price. I got my mother cat fixed there but i have never gone through them for anything else. Thats a great price considering for my normal vet is about $100 just for the vet to look at trinity in the little room. I cant wait till she gets fixed I'm hoping to get her in tomorrow if possible before her next heat starts. I do have 1 question though. Can she get fixed if she starts her heat? It should be starting around the next 2 weeks or so and the clinic which does the fixing is only open wenesday thru saturday and its by appointment only. I cant wait for her to get fixed there will be no more mess to clean up considering i could never put a diaper on her cause she would tear it off in like 2 seconds lol.