Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Awwwww, that's a happy face. Love the tongue!!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
She is beautiful. My favs are #3, 4 and the last one. The fields are beautiful too. Where is that?

One of the first things I noticed were her teeth as well. Is she on raw? My two years old girl and 4 year old boy do not have teeth that white.

·
Heat Seeking Missile
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
She is beautiful. My favs are #3, 4 and the last one. The fields are beautiful too. Where is that?

One of the first things I noticed were her teeth as well. Is she on raw? My two years old girl and 4 year old boy do not have teeth that white.
The fields are at my parents house in Shanty Bay Ontario on lake Simcoe. In the summer I will usually drive up there for a run and a swim. A tired dog is a happy dog lol.

As for her teeth, we brush them and what we feed her has played a role I am sure.

She's 9 now and her teeth are just as white... Looks like a senior who has veneers lol. :D

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Have you had her since she was a puppy? How often do you brush her teeth and what do you use. What do you feed that you think helps with her teeth. They look amazing.

Reactions: SchumiTEC

·
Heat Seeking Missile
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Please don't laugh but they are brushed everyday, if not every second day. I usually brush them at night when she is calm lying in her bed by the fireplace, it's part of our nightly routine and doesn't take long to do.

As for food she gets ground beef/chicken, rice, carrots and a bit of dry food mixed. She absolutely loves it. It is a bit more work to do the ground beef or chicken, potatoes and rice, but the rice you make enough of it for a week and a boneless chicken breast ensure there are not bones. She has never had digestive issues, kidney issues and just recently started on thyroid medication and medication for incontinence all at the age of 9.

IMO you get what you put into your dog. I don't eat spam, so would never expect Porsche to eat canned wet food lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts