Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor Spirit has an infected hair on his --- well, let just say this the best way-- Ok men cross your legs-- testicles!! Poor Boy! I had noticed him licking himself which he almost never does. and then I saw it.. It is HUGE!!!! Told my Hubby and he about turned white :help_up_2 What am I to do he said!
So it was up to me... tissue in hand.. a scratch of the nail.. and a bad stare from Spirit :eek2: and it was over!!! Well, at least for now.. Friday we go to the vet for our biweekly nail trim and I will let HIM look at it!!Hee Hee! Why do these things happen to me???

·
Registered
111 Posts
im so glad i dont have to deal with that, mine are fixed so they dont even have the skin.....lol

·
Registered
365 Posts
Sorry frzbuns, but I am laughing hard just at the thought of you and the OH discussing "you do it", "no, no, you do it", and poor Spirit wondering what on earth you were going to do to him!! I think an ingrown hair would have been the least of his worries for an entire male! :)

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Way to go, now thats a good owner.....take charge....Also I'm still laughing about this one..........thanks

Reminds me of when Nikita's boxer friend had an issue, his red rocket wouldn't go back into his holster and was stuck on the sheath. His owner was freaked out by this thing he needed to get him to the vet. His wife was the brave one to help it go back into its holster......problem solved......

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jedski said:
Sorry frzbuns, but I am laughing hard just at the thought of you and the OH discussing "you do it", "no, no, you do it", and poor Spirit wondering what on earth you were going to do to him!! I think an ingrown hair would have been the least of his worries for an entire male! :)
ROFLMAF HEEHee

1 - 9 of 9 Posts