Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been very sick lately with a sinus infection, and i just havnt had the energy or felt well enough to train him in the past 3 or 4 days, or give him a lot of excercise. I feel bad for him. Maybe ill be better in a day or two.... but his said little face breaks my big tough heart lol

:sadcry:

·
Registered
281 Posts
when im ill i always feel guilty because harvey wanders around the house letting out big sighs ..and everytime i manage to peel myself of the sofa he stares at me intensely waiting for me to say the magic word 'walkies' lol~ he usually has to wait till dad gets home .

·
Registered
460 Posts
Oh I know how you feel. Last winter I had some sort of a flu bug that knocked me on my ass for a week, which meant Ava didn't get walked, trained or played with much. I felt awful about it but she didn't seem to mind. She practically stayed in bed with me the whole time. When I was feeling better though, she about dragged me out the door to catch up on lost exercise. :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea its like Gunner and I share the same emotions when im gloomy, he acts calm and stuff if im happy hes hyper if im mad he stays out the way...he tries to cheer me up if im real upset he'll immediately quit chewing or w.e and come and lick my face or lean up against me

·
Registered
281 Posts
Gunner said:
yea its like Gunner and I share the same emotions when im gloomy, he acts calm and stuff if im happy hes hyper if im mad he stays out the way...he tries to cheer me up if im real upset he'll immediately quit chewing or w.e and come and lick my face or lean up against me
I find the same thing with Harvey..i have always found him sensitive to my mood. He seems to mirror my feelings apart from If im upset with him i always get a wet kiss and a paw shoved in my face. :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I took him to the tennis courts and let him run till he couldnt any more this morning, he had a good time

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
i've been sick for 2 days now my rott looks at me with them big sad eyes and i feel so bad i usually stay sick a while when i get the flu....sigh yeah this stinks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts