Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 8 year old female Doberman who up until a week ago would only ever make a mess in the house if it was dire circumstances. This past week she has done nothing but go to the bathroom, only poop, in the house and she has no regret about it. Doesn't get nervous when I get home, nothing. Just stands there. She's barely eating, finally after 4 days without eating she ate last night. I'm at my wits end with her. She's single handed my ruining my floors and doesn't seem like she has any intention of stopping. Anyone have this same problem? Should j be concerned?

·
Registered
12,002 Posts
Our first senior girl in the 1980's pooped in the house a few times (looser stools), and was remorseful when I came home from work.
- all totally out of character, as she was so clean, that she even walked around water puddles & dirt outside
A Vet check reviled she was full of cancer tumors, in her reproductive organs (and spreading)...she passed 3 months later, at 9.5 years old.

YES - a Vet check ASAP, she isn't doing inside bathroom breaks on purpose...I'd be truly concerned.

PS - life expectancy for a FM Doberman is 9.5 y/o and 9.25 y/o for the males (on statistical average)...lots of +/-'s, in age data.

·
Super Moderator
21,679 Posts
Definitely a vet visit in these circumstances.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts