Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Polly continues to make me and her owner extremely proud of her (and proud of them as a team!) She may be looking at her first trial in December!
She is incredibly beautiful and I think her owner might need a little nudge to take her out at a show or two.
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Dobermann Fawn

Don't have any real stacked pics but this is a still from protection training.
Dog Wheel Tire Dog breed Carnivore

She also finally received the fur-saver I had orded from point blank powder coating. It is a herm sprenger coated with a cooked pigment that does not chip and is guaranteed for life.
She seems pretty chuffed about it, doesn't she?
Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Working animal

Finally much like her sisters (both Elsa and Siren) she is OBSESSED with water! Her owner said "I've never had a dog who didn't wait for the tub to be filled and that just jumped in with the hose still going!"
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Grass Snout

Siren recently received a special limited edition collar I ordered for her, the design having been named after her I couldn't resist! (The designer asked if people would be interested in a "plain" mermaid leather collar, I said I'd buy one for a puppy named Siren... lo and behold she released the Siren and Little Siren!) Someone was asking about a blue or fawn with lighter coloured eyes... well I present you Siren's deep chocolate browns!

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Working animal Grey

I don't have any good recent pictures of the boys, but I should probably go and poke their owners!

·
Registered
519 Posts
I just would like to say that Siren's collar is absolutely beautiful.

Reactions: Artemis and ECIN

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
They are so pretty , But that Polly - WOW !

Thanks for the pictures - I wish I could remember back to when you posted up puppy pics. and all of us was picking the pup they liked best , lol I would like to see what the one I picked loos like today , may have to try and go back and find that tread : )))

Thanks again Artie !

·
Premium Member
11,143 Posts
Siren recently received a special limited edition collar I ordered for her, the design having been named after her I couldn't resist! (The designer asked if people would be interested in a "plain" mermaid leather collar, I said I'd buy one for a puppy named Siren... lo and behold she released the Siren and Little Siren!) Someone was asking about a blue or fawn with lighter coloured eyes... well I present you Siren's deep chocolate browns!

View attachment 141962

I don't have any good recent pictures of the boys, but I should probably go and poke their owners!

·
Premium Member
11,143 Posts

View attachment 141962

Siren and her eye color are a good example of what I described when saying that good eye color in a blue was a "black" (very very dark brown eye) just as if they were black dogs. The only light eyed blues or fawns I've ever seen were those whose parent had light eyes.

And thanks for the picture of Siren--I liked her a lot--but then I have a soft spot for the good dilutes...

dobebug

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Siren and her eye color are a good example of what I described when saying that good eye color in a blue was a "black" (very very dark brown eye) just as if they were black dogs. The only light eyed blues or fawns I've ever seen were those whose parent had light eyes.

And thanks for the picture of Siren--I liked her a lot--but then I have a soft spot for the good dilutes...

dobebug
I think of you every time I get updates, I know how much you liked her. And from what I have seen you were right! I'm trying to convince her owner to come up for a visit, if we manage I am stacking that puppy for you, or so help me gods LOL!

·
Premium Member
11,143 Posts
I think of you every time I get updates, I know how much you liked her. And from what I have seen you were right! I'm trying to convince her owner to come up for a visit, if we manage I am stacking that puppy for you, or so help me gods LOL!
I really did like your little blue Siren--in fact as they grow up this is definitely looking like a very nice litter indeed. Yeah--I'd love to see Siren stacked.

dobebug

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They are so pretty , But that Polly - WOW !

Thanks for the pictures - I wish I could remember back to when you posted up puppy pics. and all of us was picking the pup they liked best , lol I would like to see what the one I picked loos like today , may have to try and go back and find that tread : )))

Thanks again Artie !
Thank you, yes she is quite striking isn't she! Polly (formerly Anna) was the tiny terror - smallest at birth and smallest throughout most of their growth. We nickname her Polly Pocket and Pocket Rocket though I do believe she's caught up now. She was the one who most looked like Nadia overall in my opinion safe for the head, though her eyes take after her sire and grandsire (to be fair, the grandsire, they are linebred on). She actually looks more like Nadia now than she did when she was puppy - somewhere between Nadia and Elsa.

Reactions: LadyDi and melbrod
1 - 9 of 9 Posts