Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we got a bunch of snow here in New Jersey.Not sure how much, but it was enough.Well Nikita and I played in the snow after clearing the driveway and here's the fun she had..

Dad is making me wear a jacket, today....Don't I look pretty?

Here we go, weeeeee....

I got it, Dad...I'm a coming.....

Look at me, Nothing is going to stop me....

That was fun, Lets do it again.....Can we, please.....

Here I go again, Look at me, weeeeee....

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Part 2 of Snow in New Jersey

The Next set of pictures....

I found it......

The faster I bring it back, the more time I have to run through this fluffy stuff..

I seem to have lost it, maybe its down here...Dad, don't take a picture of my butt....

Brrr, this feels weird....

I lost it, Dad, Help me....

I found it, just fooling with you....

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Part 3 of Snow in New Jersey...

Wow, this is great....I am covered in this white stuff. It kinda tickles, not...

Look at my big smile, I look like a clown.....

This stuff is deep, I am standing on my tip toes right now...

Coming back...zoom...

She really enjoyed it...Sorry about all the photos, but I really took about 200+ photos and these I thought were pretty good....just thought I would share....

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
WOOHOO!!! Great pics Kratty!!!! Nakita looks like a deer when she's leaping into the snow!! I love to see pics of your beautiful girl!! ( I also like to see people that have MORE snow then me!!!)

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, this is the first real snow fall this season.....Thanks guy....I think Nikita had more fun than I did....

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hehehe, Thanks Tom....I guess I'm starting to get into it, but right now I find if you take 200 pictures, your bound to get a few good one....thanks though.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
WOW! Awesome! That is DEEP snow! Duchess would only be able to handle being out there for 10 min. tops lol unless she was doing some heavy duty running with another dog lol Looks like she had fun! And she is so silly!

·
Registered
357 Posts
LOL, my baby would go crazy nuts as my daugher calls it.. its like 45 right now and he cant stand to be out side for 10 min. just fast enough to do his business then runs to the door to get back in.. i cant wait til he gets older and we go to Ny one of these times in the winter heh.. that will be a blast. But he will be going with me in July so we will see how he is gonna do on LONG trips. But yeah.. my baby doesnt like the cold to much at all.. he will be a first BIG dog of mine that is gonna need a coat in the winter heh.
Sorry for the rambling though!.
Jamie

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Great pictures Kratty i love to see dobes in the snow,don't they just love it.
We are even having reports of the snowfall in N.J.over here.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Those are GREAT! Is's nice to see that your dobe loves to romp in the snow, cos I sure dont! It kills me just to shovel a path to the car so I can get in and be out of the snow!!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Those are beautiful pics, I have some too along with a few short videos. How can I post them?

Naveen

1 - 20 of 32 Posts