Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I meant to post these a few nights ago! These were taken a week and a bit ago now, but I didn't get a chance to upload them until more recently. All of the snow is now melted again. Anyhow, these are nothing too exciting, but it's been a few months since I've shared any pictures of my three, so I thought I'd share these. :)

Most are of Ripley. Dance was too close to me so I could throw snowballs for her, and Keira was busy pouting about the cold or eating dead leaves and things that she found.

A few more!

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Keira says: "Are you guys done acting like kids now? I'm cold." After she's done foraging for berries and leaves, she goes and waits by the door and can't be bothered having any fun. She gives us all looks of such disdain, haha. She's so funny.

That's all!

·
joie de vivre
11,274 Posts
LOL - poor abused Keira! ;)

Your 3 look fantastic, as always!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Frosty nub! SO CUTE. Loved the photos :)

Ripley looks like he is such a dark liver color that he almost looks like a black and rust! Is that the photo or how his coat is?

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks you guys!

LOL - poor abused Keira! ;)

Your 3 look fantastic, as always!
Keira says thank you for understanding. She's glad somebody finally does, haha. Such deplorable conditions I make her withstand sometimes!

Those are great photos.

The first one with the snow on the nub - I love it!
I didn't even notice the snow on his nub until you mentioned it!

Frosty nub! SO CUTE. Loved the photos :)

Ripley looks like he is such a dark liver color that he almost looks like a black and rust! Is that the photo or how his coat is?
He is a dark chocolatey brown colour. I think sometimes pictures make him appear darker than he is, but he's definitely more chocolate than he is a reddy brown. His face is not quite as dark as the rest of his body (his nose turns into a lighter shade gradually). Here are a few pictures that more acurately show his colour when compared with a black dog - he's still pretty dark. In the summer his tends to brighten I bit I think (doesn't bleach, but his coat seems to take on more of a chestnut colour), but not much.

Red Dobermans seem to vary in shade a bit. Compared to other reds I've met and known, he's more chocolatey than most, but I've met a few similar to his shade. And brw's Fiona looks quite similar when comparing pictures anyway. I have a picture of Ripley with his grandma somewhere that shows his shade vs. hers really well, but I can't find it on my flickr page anywhere.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Keira makes me laugh! :)

Great pictures, they all look so happy well except Keira..lol!

Reactions: Tollers-n-Dobes

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Awesome pictures! I think the second is my favorite, shaking the toy and the snow flying. :)

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Nice pics! They all well, maybe minus one, look like they had a great time! Tippy does that also. Go stand by the door and insist we go inside. A beautiful pack!

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
Wow, Keira could burn holes in you with those eyes. Way too funny. We didn't get a flake of snow this year. I never thought I'd miss it because it's a single day of fun and a week of mess afterwards but after looking at your pictures I think I miss it.

·
Registered
222 Posts
The close up of Dance is stunning. Very Cute Trio!

Reactions: Tollers-n-Dobes
1 - 20 of 21 Posts